Seller Listing Preparation
When you list your home with Thalia Tringo & Associates, we will:
- Create a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to determine appropriate listing price.
- Consult with Seller during the de-cluttering and organization process, if desired.
- Provide a professional 1 hour consultation referral to assist with the decluttering/preparation process, at no cost to the Seller.
- Provide professional referrals, at the Seller’s request, for:
- Remediation professionals
- Provide condo financials worksheets and guidelines (when appropriate).
- Retrieve public documents, such as:
- Declaration of Trust
- Master Deed
- Site plans
- Research historic home information.
- Research lead paint reports, if available.
- Offer free, seasonal classes about preparing your home for sale and about buying and selling at the same time.